- Rancher should be installed.
- All the nodes in clusters should have iscsi enabled. See the prerequisites section.
Installing OpenEBS using Rancher Dashboard
The following procedure helps you install OpenEBS using Rancher dashboard.
- Go to the Rancher dashboard and select Catalogs. The following screen is displayed.
- Click Enable to enable Helm Stable. Helm Stable is now Enabled.
- Go to Catalog Apps from the Rancher dashboard. The following screen is displayed.
- Click openebs.
- Click Launch to launch OpenEBS.
- Go to the Rancher dashboard and click Storage.
7 Select Storage Class to add storage class. Add details such as Name, Provisioner, and Parameters.
Name-openebs-percona Provisioner- openebs.io/provisione-iscsi(custom) Parameters: openebs.io/capacity 5G openebs.io/jiva-replica-count 3 openebs.io/storage-pool default openebs.io/volume-monitor true